<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13898080?origin\x3dhttp://yeahsoim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About Me


Name::I-66
From::Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Leaving you wanting more... despite not having given you anything in the first place.
View my complete profile

Go Here
I-66 Points Standings

   1) 19 - PRSlaveDC
   2) 9 - Mandy
   3) 3 - Eric

About Them

starring, in alphabetical order...

Captain, The - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. Initially began blogging push with DC Sports and eventually his own Through Irish Eyes.

Deep Cover - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. (Cover, Captain, and I-66 once shared a house). Recently left area to move to Austin, TX for... no apparent reason. Alive. Or so we believe.

House - Current roommate and one of I-66's best friends, also owner of I-66's current residence. Met many of you at initial Lucky Bar happy hour. Name indicative of stature.

TSD - Former dog of I-66. Has broken his tail twice and been shot at by semi-automatic weapons. Currently resides in PA. Will lick you without prompting, and two-pawed thrust you in the crotch if you're not paying attention.

sometimes mentioned, in no particular order...

Chick Magnet - Family dog, resides with I-66's mother. Acquired as puppy at the same time as TSD. Name indicative of function.

Roommate 1 - Self explanatory.

Roommate 2 - Ditto. Just moved in at beginning of Nov. 06.

Legalese
© 2006 I-66
All material on this site is owned by I-66 and may not be reproduced without consent

Friday, October 13, 2006

Roll Call

It's Friday the 13th. Do you know where your bloglings are?



At 7pm, the proper answer will be "The Big Hunt" (1345 Connecticut Ave NW - Dupont metro). Find us at the upstairs bar.

Happy Hour. Friday the 13th. The Big Hunt. Be there.

(last chance for I-66 Points coming later)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

11 e-pinions:

Blogger Law-Rah said...

Argh. Something else came up tonight! It will be a game-time decision on my part.

Fri Oct 13, 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Ashburnite said...

I may go...I have to wait and see if my roommate feels like going. I made that metro-trek alone last time, and hated it- long metro rides suck when you don't have anyone to talk to.

Fri Oct 13, 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Blackbeard said...

I think there's a chance I'll be there.

Fri Oct 13, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

I'm there sugar.

Fri Oct 13, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

see ya there

Fri Oct 13, 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger Red Photography said...

I'm in. With bells on, in fact.

Fri Oct 13, 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

VK - I think you mean, I'll be sure to come if I finish early.

Dammnit. I wanted to make the Halloween cookies. I don't have time!

Fri Oct 13, 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Brunch Bird said...

I'm in, provided my class in SW tonight finishes up on time.
Wait, why are you all looking at me like that? It's a Pilates class. I swear.

Fri Oct 13, 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FARK shall destroy you! har har har har har!

Fri Oct 13, 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Hammer said...

Missed the last couple, but down for this one.

Fri Oct 13, 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger Blackbeard said...

Oh, I'm afeard this one will be unpleasant for the staff.

Fri Oct 13, 09:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home