<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13898080?origin\x3dhttp://yeahsoim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About Me


Name::I-66
From::Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Leaving you wanting more... despite not having given you anything in the first place.
View my complete profile

Go Here
I-66 Points Standings

   1) 19 - PRSlaveDC
   2) 9 - Mandy
   3) 3 - Eric

About Them

starring, in alphabetical order...

Captain, The - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. Initially began blogging push with DC Sports and eventually his own Through Irish Eyes.

Deep Cover - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. (Cover, Captain, and I-66 once shared a house). Recently left area to move to Austin, TX for... no apparent reason. Alive. Or so we believe.

House - Current roommate and one of I-66's best friends, also owner of I-66's current residence. Met many of you at initial Lucky Bar happy hour. Name indicative of stature.

TSD - Former dog of I-66. Has broken his tail twice and been shot at by semi-automatic weapons. Currently resides in PA. Will lick you without prompting, and two-pawed thrust you in the crotch if you're not paying attention.

sometimes mentioned, in no particular order...

Chick Magnet - Family dog, resides with I-66's mother. Acquired as puppy at the same time as TSD. Name indicative of function.

Roommate 1 - Self explanatory.

Roommate 2 - Ditto. Just moved in at beginning of Nov. 06.

Legalese
© 2006 I-66
All material on this site is owned by I-66 and may not be reproduced without consent

Friday, October 13, 2006

I-66 Points: Friday Finale

This is the final chance to win I-66 Points and the prize (I know what it is, and someone else out there knows, but the rest of you will just have to be surprised). Currently Ashburnite is cruising along in 1st. Will anyone challenge?

Today I'm bringing you a mixed bag, as opposed to the usual points post where questions are all lyrics/movie quotes/etc. Point values are in brackets.

1) The following are quotes from Entourage (don't act like you don't watch). Identify the one that was not said by Ari Gold:

a) "It's like prom. You get your date a corsage and she gives you a hand job."
b) "You fire a guy you create a rival. You fire a woman you create a housewife."
c) "We are gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and we're gonna headbutt some goddamn kangaroos."
[3, and 1 extra if you can also tell me who said it]

2) Toward the end of Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighters, Dave Grohl sings (screams) a verse seemingly without taking a breath. [6] points to whoever can correctly recite it.

3) Finish this exchange:

The Princess Bride
Vizzini: "He didn't fall? Inconcievable!"
Inigo Montoya:
[3]

4) Who sings Woo Hoo (the song from the Vonage commercials)? [4, and 1 extra if you can also tell me a movie in which it appeared]

5) According to Jay, who is the greatest band in the world? [3]

Labels:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12 e-pinions:

Blogger Ashburnite said...

1) a- ummm..was it Turtle?

3) You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Fri Oct 13, 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger Red Photography said...

Is 4.) Blur? Or is that too easy?

Fri Oct 13, 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Ashy: It is a, yes... but it was Shauna.

HP: No no dear, not that Woo Hoo. By the way, I expect bells.

Fri Oct 13, 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Oh, and 3 is correct too, Ashy.

Fri Oct 13, 04:38:00 PM  
Blogger Frankly, Scarlett said...

I don't watch it....:-(

I loose :-(

*Sigh*Sniffle*

Fri Oct 13, 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger sammygeerock said...

4- Piscatto 3 I think is the band name,(only female Japanese band I know) it was in Kill Bill Volume 1

Fri Oct 13, 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger mysterygirl! said...

2) One last thing before I quit: I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head. I still remember every single word you said and all the shit that somehow came along with it. But there's one thing that comforts me since I was always caged and now I'm free" ?

I think I messed up a couple of words in there.

Fri Oct 13, 06:29:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

SGR: Kill Bill Vol. 1, yes, but there is another all-female Japanese band out there...

MG! Awesome. Just awesome. The only miss is "still there's one thing" instead of "but", but I'll give it to you since Asburnite has this thing won anyways. The question, of course, is can you sing it without taking a breath?

Fri Oct 13, 06:34:00 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I don't know if thats the real band name but in the movie aren't they called The 5,6,7,8's or something like that

Fri Oct 13, 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

The 5,6,7,8's is correct. They call themselves that because they play 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's music.

Fri Oct 13, 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#5 - THE MUTHAFUCKING TIME

Fri Oct 13, 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Woohoo! And no, I absolutely cannot do it all in one breath. I think that emphasizing "shit!" makes me use too much! :)

Fri Oct 13, 07:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home