<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13898080?origin\x3dhttp://yeahsoim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About Me


Name::I-66
From::Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Leaving you wanting more... despite not having given you anything in the first place.
View my complete profile

Go Here
I-66 Points Standings

   1) 19 - PRSlaveDC
   2) 9 - Mandy
   3) 3 - Eric

About Them

starring, in alphabetical order...

Captain, The - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. Initially began blogging push with DC Sports and eventually his own Through Irish Eyes.

Deep Cover - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. (Cover, Captain, and I-66 once shared a house). Recently left area to move to Austin, TX for... no apparent reason. Alive. Or so we believe.

House - Current roommate and one of I-66's best friends, also owner of I-66's current residence. Met many of you at initial Lucky Bar happy hour. Name indicative of stature.

TSD - Former dog of I-66. Has broken his tail twice and been shot at by semi-automatic weapons. Currently resides in PA. Will lick you without prompting, and two-pawed thrust you in the crotch if you're not paying attention.

sometimes mentioned, in no particular order...

Chick Magnet - Family dog, resides with I-66's mother. Acquired as puppy at the same time as TSD. Name indicative of function.

Roommate 1 - Self explanatory.

Roommate 2 - Ditto. Just moved in at beginning of Nov. 06.

Legalese
© 2006 I-66
All material on this site is owned by I-66 and may not be reproduced without consent

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Superlatives, thanks for asking

It's Wednesday, and with AHBC approaching quickly, I turn to you for assistance.

Last year we voted on superlatives including but not limited to:

Best Overall
Best Buns
Best Breasts
Best Smile
Biggest Flirt
Class Clown
Mr./Mrs. Congeniality
Biggest Lush
Most Controversial
Most Likely to Stop Blogging by 2007
Most Mysterious

And this year, it's time again to vote. I'm asking you all for some more suggestions (see entire list here) for superlatives to add this year. I'm afraid we can't be rigging the voting so people can win - um.. not that anyone suggested that - so nothing too specific here, bloglings. Have at it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

11 e-pinions:

Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I will brainstorm. And I will also come to one of these soon;)

Wed Dec 06, 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger The Captain said...

I'm voting for myself for all categories...and yes, that includes Best Breasts. No woman in the blogosphere has anything on these pecs.

Wed Dec 06, 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Except you have to be there to vote...

Wed Dec 06, 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Blogger Groupie

I'm bringing Mrs. M on Friday. She's thinking of maybe, finally, starting a blog.

Wed Dec 06, 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

I dunno, Red, that seems like a bit of a self-serving suggestion ;)

There can be a funniest blog, VK. That's a good idea. You can start campaigning now.

Wed Dec 06, 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no vk you get "biggest lush"
or
mr congeniality

Wed Dec 06, 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger E :) said...

Difficult choices...

Wed Dec 06, 09:42:00 PM  
Blogger Carl Spackler said...

i'm giving my vote for best breasts to Neurotic in Ashburn.

i'd love to get my hands on those fun bags.

Wed Dec 06, 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

If you won't have a "most mustachioed" award, how about at least entering me into the tits competition - I think I can beat the Captain.

Thu Dec 07, 02:18:00 AM  
Blogger The Captain said...

I'll let you have the mustache category, but don't mess with these pecs.

Thu Dec 07, 02:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the 'Biggest No-Show'? Oh wait, that would be suggesting myself then, eh? I hope your votes go well and Happy Holidays!

Tue Dec 12, 06:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home